Occasionally we are asked how to clean a mousepad. We thought it would be good to post a nice how-to so here it is courtesy of wikiHow. LINK > How to Clean a mousepad <
The short order is this;
1) Dampen a clean microfiber towel with water.
2) Add a drop of dish washing soap to the damp portion of the microfiber cloth.
3) Add a drop of dish washing soap to the center of the affected area of your mouse pad.
4) Using circular motions, rub your mouse pad with your clean, damp, microfiber cloth.
5) Check to see if it's clean. Once you've got that sorted, let your mouse pad completely dry before trying to use it again.
6) Your done! Congrats :)