The XTracGear HAMMER is a precision mouse surface designed to maximize mouse accuracy.
Measuring 11" x 17" (280mm x 432 mm) it's plenty big enough for some serious computer gaming, video editing or general purpose use.
On the bottom of this precision mouse surface we knew we needed a great material to grab on to your desktop surface. The backing has been upgraded to our extra sticky Sure Grip open cell rubber. Sure Grip also makes for an extra cushion to add some extra comfort to your computer experience.
If your desktop is challenged by a lack of space you can simply lift your keyboard and slide part of the XTracGear HAMMER underneath.
- 11" x 17" x Extra Thin (280mm x 432 mm)
- Sure Grip open cell rubber backing for great desktop grip
- Speed texture plastic mouse surface
- Hi-Def hexagon pattern for superior tracking
XTracGear HAMMER precision mouse pad is made in the USA
Tested and 100% compatible with many of todays gamer grade quality mice.
*THIS PRODUCT SHIPS WITH HASSLE-FREE PACKAGING.
I really like this pad. The surface is great and durable. When it gets dirty I can wash it and it is like brand new. My only complaint is that the edges of the top surface begin to lift up after regular use and it can irritate the skin on your wrist. I usually flip the pad upside down and then get another 3-4 months of use before I have to order another one.
excellent precision. lasts a long long time. I noticed you paid for 2nd day priority shipping . The shipping label is dated 8/27 and it was delivered the afternoon of 8/31. You should ask for a refund.
Second Hammer Pad I've used . Improvement over the first due to
rubberized backing. Tracking excellent .Easy to maintain.
If you like a smooth slick surface for your mouse, this may be the pad for you.
at 11" x 17" the HAMMER is the largest plastic mousepad on the market. After some use I've had to get this mouse pad only a 4/5 my main complaints are
1. Gets dirty quite easily and it REALLY affects your gameplay, PRO: It's really easy to clean as well just not something you want to do mid-match.
2. Isn't tall enough, the width of the mouse pad is adequate if you use a 8-16in/360 ingame I used a 20.5in/360 for CS:GO and this mouse pad was usable width wise, but if I wanted to adjust my aim down or up it was a really hassle even on higher sensitivities like 14in/360.
This is the 2nd one I've owned. First one lasted 6 years until I wore down the textured surface smooth. Best tracking with just the right amount on resistance. Perfect for any laser mouse.